Here are some guideline to help both humans and animals stay safe and healthy!
Please use hand sanitisers located on the front desk of the clinic.
In line with social distancing recommendations, we are keeping waiting times to a minimum. We ask you to:
- Limit the number of people presenting your pet to just one owner. Only one person in waiting room at one time.
- Please phone us or press the doorbell on arrival and a nurse will welcome you into the clinic when we are ready to see your pet.
- Admissions and consultations are now contactless. Your pet will be seen by a vet and a nurse who will speak to owners before and after the consultation.
- Please phone ahead to order required prescription medicine repeats or food, worming and flea control in advance so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait.
- We are happy to post treatments and deliver food to your door with payment being made over the phone beforehand.
If your pet needs veterinary attention and:
- You have been overseas within the last 14 days
- You’re experiencing symptoms
Need to self-isolate
Please phone us for advice and we can make a plan
We are working hard to ensure we can provide complete veterinary care.
Thank you for your understanding & co-operation from the team at Five Dock Veterinary Hospital